Welcome to Family First Realty
It is important that your Realtor is experienced and uses technology.
I am that Realtor. I have 20 years of experience in Real Estate sales and I have incorporated the latest tools and social media techniques to create marketing opportunities and to relate to my customers. I use technology to bring buyers and sellers together, expose my listings to more people, and to effectively work with today’s savvy buyers.
Technology isn’t just the internet. Its computers, smart phones, prospect/contact management software, internets, global positioning systems, online mapping, printers/scanners and more.
Though there are some who will continue to maintain the old ways of Real Estate, the successful agent will be the one that incorporates technology into their daily routine to increase efficiency.
When deciding on buying or selling a home, looking for an experienced agent that is up to date on today’s technology will be more beneficial and offer you greater opportunities. Give me a call and we can discuss it in more detail.
Mark Madore, Broker
REALTOR®, CRS, GRI
Family First Realty, 2 Chase Drive, Hurricane, WV 25526
Mark Madore, Broker
2 Chase Drive
Hurricane West Virginia 25526
News & Services
- House Passes Flood Insurance With Amendments
- Realtors® Applaud House Passage of Bipartisan Flood Insurance Affordability Bill
- Downpayment Assistance for FHA Loans
- Analysis of Camp Tax Reform Draft
- Senate Hearing on TRIA Reauthorization
- Senate Introduces Patent Demand Letter Legislation
- NAR Submits Letter to Congress on QRM
- Freddie Mac Clarifies Auction Pilot
- Coalition Steps Up Education on Water Rule
- Realtors® Oppose Tax Plan to Limit Mortgage Interest Deduction, Real Estate Provisions
- House to Vote on Flood Insurance
- NAR Addresses Possible Lead Rule
- FCC to Propose New Net Neutrality Rules
- White House Announces Patent Litigation Reforms
- ACA Mandate Delayed for Some Employers