Welcome to Family First Realty
It is important that your Realtor is experienced and uses technology.
I am that Realtor. I have 20 years of experience in Real Estate sales and I have incorporated the latest tools and social media techniques to create marketing opportunities and to relate to my customers. I use technology to bring buyers and sellers together, expose my listings to more people, and to effectively work with today’s savvy buyers.
Technology isn’t just the internet. Its computers, smart phones, prospect/contact management software, internets, global positioning systems, online mapping, printers/scanners and more.
Though there are some who will continue to maintain the old ways of Real Estate, the successful agent will be the one that incorporates technology into their daily routine to increase efficiency.
When deciding on buying or selling a home, looking for an experienced agent that is up to date on today’s technology will be more beneficial and offer you greater opportunities. Give me a call and we can discuss it in more detail.
Mark Madore, Broker
REALTOR®, CRS, GRI
Family First Realty, 2 Chase Drive, Hurricane, WV 25526
Mark Madore, Broker
2 Chase Drive
Hurricane West Virginia 25526
News & Services
- EPA Finalizes Water Rule
- CFPB hosts RESPA/TILA (TRID) Webinar
- NAR Leadership Meet with Secretary Castro
- REALTORS® Urge CFPB Grace Period for RESPA-TILA
- List of FAA-Approved Drone Operators Available on REALTOR.org
- Congress Considers Regulatory Reform Bills
- NAR Submits Comments on Regulatory Relief Bill
- Hearing on Small Business Capital
- Realtors® Urge CFPB Grace Period for RESPA-TILA Integrated Disclosure Rule
- Realtors® Head to Washington to Urge Action on Industry, Consumer Issues
- NAR Comments on Flood Standard
- 502 Direct Loans: Best-kept Rural Housing Secret
- FAA UAV Initiatives Good for Real Estate, Say Realtors®
- Senate Introduces PATENT Act
- Keep Trolls Away from Productive Businesses